Scams from Widows and Orphans: Mrs. Margarita Lee

Scam Money Transfers
Example -
Mrs. Margarita Lee,
"Barrister Frank Henry", "to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my husbands relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly,since we had no kids to inherit them."

Have you received an email from "Mrs. Margarita Lee", who says to contact

"Barrister Frank Henry"?

And what follows is a convoluted sob story of one misery after another, along with a healthy dose of gibberish, spelling errors, terrible gram, syntax and punctuation, not exactly befitting an extremely wealthy person. And now, poor bereaved "Mrs. Margarita Lee", needs YOUR help:

"to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my husbands relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly,since we had no kids to inherit them.".

Odd that they'd pick a total stranger, in a foreign country to trust their money to, don't you think?

Of course, it is a scam. Don't reply to it.

If you would like a step by step explanation of how this type of "Advance Fee Fraud" works, click here!


Scam email from "Mrs. Margarita Lee"

Good day to you,

My name is Mrs. Magarita  Lee; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what l have to you/church and charity homes. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer for about two years, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.He owned an import/export company which operated in the UK, west africa and in Asia. 

 I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my husbands relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly,since we had no kids to inherit them.I have made a New year resolution to give all i have to the less privileged.

 

  Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe He has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than a month and I'll want you to  stand as the beneficiary to the account of my late husband in the United Kingdom and in Africa. also to the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

You would be entitiled to 30% of all the funds which are deposited in bank/finance house in the United kingdom and in Africa.The remaining 70% will be used to set up a foundation in my husband's name,which will be used to help the less previledged.

 

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. Please contact my lawyers in charge of the funds and they will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to your preferred account as you would be the beneficiary to them. Pls. Contact my lawyer in ,Barrister Frank Henry, with the specified address.

Frank Henry Chambers & Associates

Attorney,Property lawyer & Legal Expert

Address;First Floor

The Davidson Building,

7 Southampton Street

London, WC2E 7HA

email;frankhenry@lawyer.com

         franhenry005@yahoo.co.uk 

Tel    ;00447024041751

 

There are above 6 million dollars deposited in banks/finance houses .Please use your share of the funds well and always extend the good work to others.Please tell him that I have asked you to reach him.this is my private

  email : mrs.magaritalee@yahoo.com

 

God bless you.

Thanks,

Mrs. Margarita Lee

 

Malaysia 2008 General ElectionGet the latest election news now and LIVE results on March 8

 



Summer allergies  air filter