List of Prize and Lottery Scams Starting with the Letter P
Are Your Winnings Real? Check the Names of Fake Lotteries
This page identifies and provides links to many actual examples of lottery and sweepstake scam emails. Remember, just because your email is not in this list does not make it legitimate. The scammers constantly change the names and the content of the letters. However, if the letter you received is similar to one below, you will know it IS a scam!
Click here to see how the lottery / sweepstakes scams work
Legal lotteries? There are some. We're not recommending them; lotteries are called "a tax on the stupid" for very good reasons, but if you're looking for a lottery, here is a list of legitimate lotteries
Directory of Sample Lottery Scams - Real Scam Emails and Explanations
- Pegasus Couriers Services Ltd - "Robert Dilts", "Pegasus"
- Platinum Lottery International
- POLSKI MONOPOL LOTERYJNY (PML) POLAND
- NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ Promotion - "Mrs. Mariam Roosje -Hoo", "Mr.Albert Van Smith"
- Power.Ball Clearance Dept - Mr.Griggs Andrew, Mrs. Joyce Ferdinard
- Powerball Lottery - Micheal Hoyt, ELITE COURIER LIMITED, Charles Smith
- Powerball Lottery Company - PO BOX 1010 LIVERPOOL L70 1NL-UNITED KINGDOM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- POWERBALL LOTTO GROUP - Cindy Charles-Thomas, Clark Bestman
- Powerball Lotto Group, Promise Green
- POWERBALL LOTTERY E-GAMES PROMOTIONS - "AWARD WINNING EMAIL NOTIFICATION!!" from "Mr. Scott Michael"
- POWERBALL LOTTO International programs - "Silva Sandra", "GRAY SMITH"
- POWERBALL INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY INC.
- POWERBALL LOTTO GROUP
- Premier Lottery International - "Mrs. Asha Renard", "Michael May (Payment Disbursement Contractor)"
- Professor Charles, Central Bank, Office of the Governor, Tinubu Square, Victoria Island
- PROTEA WINNERS ORGANIZATION LOTTERY SOUTH AFRICA
For scam company names that start with other letters, click on the letter:
These are more names of scam lotteries for which we have not yet received a complete example.
If you received an email or letter from on of these, please forward it to us at
Pacific Coast Cash
Pacific International Lottery ORGANISATION
Pacific International Lottery Promotion
Pacific Lotto Firma
Paragon Promo Lottery BV
Paragon Worldwide Lotto Fund
Paramount Lottery International
Park Avenue Prizes
Payment Distribution Centre
Payment Mediation Services
Payments Processing Bureau
PGL7 EURO LOTTERY
Planwell Lottery International
Platinum Crest Aid Promotions
POST LOTTERY AGENCY
Pot of Gold
Powerball Inter Lotto
Powerball International BV Promo of the Netherlands
Powerball Lottery International
Premier International Lotto South Africa
Premier Lotto Partners International
Premium Lottery International
Premium Lottery International (may also refer to Global Lottery International)
Premium Lottery UK
PREMIUM STAKE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL NL
Premium Trust Agency
PREMSOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
Prestigious Lottery UK
Prime Golden Lotto Inc
Prime Lottery Bonanza
Prime Lottery International
Prize Power Promotions
Princeton Marketing Group
Prize Administration and Payments (Mail Order Sweepstakes)
Prize and Award Notification Services
Prize Claim Services
PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT OF ROYAL NATIONAL LOTTERY
Property Settlement Bureau
Protea Games lottery
For more information, see these pages:
- Explanation of lottery scams
- What to do if you think you have been the victim of a scam
- How to report a scam
- How the lottery / sweepstakes scams work
And please let us know about any suspicious calls or emails you receive. We look for patterns so that we can alert the authorities and victims to new scams, before it is too late!